Discover the secrets of Steve Dotto's SUCCESSFUL WEBINARS.
If you have ever attended a Dotto Tech Webinar you KNOW that they are amongst the best you have ever attended.
20 years of live broadcast experience combined with a deep understanding of technology gives Steve Dotto a unique understanding of what it takes to deliver an exceptional webinar.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- 4 key goals of EVERY Webinar
- Steve's Webinar Tools and Setup
- Managing the Live Event
- Setting up your Webinar
- Creating Hybrid Webinars
- Analytics and statistics
- What to do when things go wrong
- About this course
- Welcome- Watch This First
- Webinar replay - It all starts here!
- Chat Transcript from Webinar
- Setting up Your Webinar
- Managing a Live Webinar
- How to Create a Hybrid Webinar
- Learning from Analytics
- When Things go "Off the Rails"
- Additional Resources
- Your Successful Webinar Cheat Sheet
About the instructor
I'm Steve Dotto! Welcome to my course page.
By this point, you are probably wondering....
Who is this guy? Why should I trust him? Does he even know anything about technology?
My entire adult career has been spent around tech:
- Hosted Dotto's Data Cafe, Canada's leading tech show, from 1992-2010
- Wrote about tech for the Vancouver Sun and Noth Shore News
- Hosted a weekly radio show about technology for 8+ years
- Created and grew a successful Youtube channel all about technology
- Built a successful online business from scratch
- Speak at conferences around the world about technology and building an online business
Everything I share with you, I've already tried and tested myself. I don't believe in passing on unproven, second-hand information. You can find that yourself using Google.
Theory will only take you this far. Every course is packed with actionable steps you can take to start making improvements straight away.
What others have been saying about this course:
Happy camper at DottoTechU
Very glad I found Steve Dotto and his robust online courses. Highly recommended!
Very thorough - but down to earth and easy to follow. Even a novice will be able to understand the content, new vocabulary associated with producing a webinar online.
A very good intro but high level only
Great format, great delivery. There is lots of opportunity to dive deeper in the content.